During Kindergarten through Fourth Grade, St. Andrew’s students build the foundations they need to become lifelong learners.
The Elementary Years provide:
- Reading and writing program for beginning and early readers
- Hands-on participation in the Mystery Science program
- Faith Formation program including preparation for First Reconciliation (Gr. 2) and First Holy Communion (Gr. 3)
- Integrated STREAM programming including monthly field trips (COVID restrictions apply)
- Art, music, physical education curriculum extensions throughout the week